۱۳۸۹ آذر ۱۰, چهارشنبه

I'm tired/خسته ام

مترجم: گوگل
I'm tired, though my body is tired but still breathing, still know what the oxygen, but I'm tired of myself, of useless iterations of these days that gives the smell of death, very tired, message, letter , words that might Tslaym, hit something, say something before the flower bunch Mzarm come and I remember you! Maybe tomorrow is too late to be and see, remember me today.


خسته ام، جسمم گرچه خسته است؛ اما هنوز نفس می کشم، هنوز می دانم اکسیژن یعنی چه؛ اما خسته ام، از خودم، از این تکرارهای بی ثمر، از این روزهایی که بوی مرگ می دهد، بسیار خسته ام، پیامی، حرفی ، کلامی شاید تسلایم دهد، حرفی بزن، چیزی بگو پیش از ان که با دسته گلی بر مزارم بیایی و یادم کنی!شاید فردا برای بودن و دیدن دیر باشد، امروز یادم کن.

بعد از گذاشتن این پست، سپیده خانم ترجمه ی گوگل را که می دانم ایراد داشت تصحیح کردند ترجمه ی زیر کار خانم سپیده:


I'm tired, although my body is tired, I’m still breathing, still I know what is oxygen, but I'm tired, tired of myself, of these useless iterations, of these days that give the smell of death, I’m very tired, maybe a message, a dialogue ,a word gives me condolence, tell something, say something before you come to my grave with a bunch of flower and remember me! Maybe tomorrow is too late to be and see, remember me today!